FCPS is hosting registration nights for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Lafayette's registration night is Wednesday April 5, from 5PM to 7PM at 3 Learning Lane, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401. Hugh Mercer's is Thursday April 6, from 5PM to 7PM at 2100 Cowan Boulevard, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401. Complete registration to sign your student up for the FREE KinderCamp summer program. At these events you'll have an opportunity to;
1. Visit the school.
2. Participate in sample student activities.
3. Meet families of other upcoming kindergartners.
4. Sign up for FCPS alerts.
5. Practice getting on and off the school bus.
6. Connect with community resources.
7. Tour the SuperCat bus!
Please bring the following items with you to complete registration;
1. Birth certificate, the original, NOT a photocopy, OR a passport (if not U.S. citizen).
2. Photo ID for parent/guardian.
3. Proof of city residency (mortgage/property settlement agreement, lease, AND 1 current utility bill, driver's license cannot be accepted as proof of residency).
4. Immunization record/school entrance physical exam (dated within one year of entering school for the first time). These documents must be signed by a physician and recorded on a state health form, which may be obtained from your physician, Fredericksburg Health Department, or FCPS registrar's office.
5. Parent/guardian will also be required to submit registration paperwork, which can be found online at https://www.fxbgschools.us/resources/new-student-registration
Any questions about registration? Contact the FCPS registrar at 540-940-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org