To quickly and easily register, we offer drive thru registration on the following dates;
Monday July 19 at Walker Grant Center from 9:30 to 11AM.
Tuesday July 27 at James Monroe Highschool from 5 to 6:30PM.
Monday August 2nd at Walker Grant Center from 9:30 to 11AM (rain date will be August 3rd for this at the same time).
Please bring all required paperwork to ensure smooth drive thru registration. In order to start school on time, August 10 2021, ALL registration paper work must be completed by 3PM August 3 (registration is closed from August 4 to August 9, students who register after August 3rd won't be able to start until 48 hours after registration is complete).
Required documents are;
1. Birth certificate, original and not a photocopy, or passport (if not U.S. citizen).
2. Immunization record/school entrance physical exam (dated within 1 year of entering school for first time). These documents must be signed by a physician and recorded on a state health form, which may be obtained from your physician, health department, or registrar's office.
3. Proof of city residency (mortgage/property settlement agreement, lease, AND 1 current utility bill) - Driver's license cannot be accepted for this.
4. Tuition form (if out of city resident).
5. Photo ID for parent/guardian.
6. Parent/guardian will also need to complete registration paperwork (forms can be found online at fxbgschools.us).
Any questions? Call the FCPS registrar at 540-940-8380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org