For FCPS purposes, a standardized test is generally defined as a test administered to a defined group of students that has been created by an outside source. The list below are examples of assessments that FCPS administers and considers standardized.
- Algebra Readiness Initiative (ARI)
- Assessing Comprehension and Communication in English from State to State (ACCESS)
- Phonological Awareness Literacy Screenings (PALS)
- Standards of Learning Assessments
- Virginia Kindergarten Readiness Program (VKRP)
- Work Keys