Fredericksburg City Public Schools will provide a quality education that assures opportunity and equity for each student. Our motto “Excellence in Education” embodies a commitment to empower students to develop personal responsibility for meeting high academic standards and to become productive citizens in a global society.
All students in the Fredericksburg City Public Schools will learn and succeed. “Excellence in Education” embodies a commitment to quality that assures each student opportunity and equity. The school system reflects the value the community places on our children and believes the future depends on the dedication of our resources to educate all students to become knowledgeable, responsible, and productive citizens.
- We believe in Educational Excellence
- We believe in High Achievement for All
- We believe in a Culture of Collaboration
- We believe in Improvement and Accountability
- We believe in International Mindedness
1. Student Achievement: Every student will be academically successful and prepared for life, work, and college.
2. School Environment: FCPS will provide optimal and equitable learning environments.
3. An Exemplary Staff: FCPS will recruit, develop, support, and retain staff that meets the needs of every student.
4. School and Community Relations: FCPS will partner with families and the community in the education of Fredericksburg’s youth.